ALPHA HYDROXY NIGHT CREAM 50ml
Alpha Hydroxy Night Cream is formulated with medium concentrations
of Glycolic Acid and Lactic Acid. By supporting the skin’s natural pH and
assisting with the natural exfoliation (desquamation) process of the skin,
these Alpha Hydroxy Acids are known to help improve textural problems
associated with dehydrations (roughness of the skin’ surface), leaving the
skin feeling softer and smoother.
• Glycolic Acid
• Lactic Acid
• (pH 4.1 – 4.3)
• Helps to retexturise and smooth the appearance of dehydrated skin.
• Energises tired-looking skin, restoring a radiant appearance.
• Its mild exfoliating formula helps to refine the appearance of your skin’s
• Formulated to work in synergy with the Environ vitamin A moisturisers.
HOW TO USE
Alpha Hydroxy Night Cream may be introduced during any stage of the
Vitamin STEP-UP SYSTEM™.
• Pre-cleanse, cleanse and tone your skin with your preferred Environ
• Apply the Alpha Hydroxy Night cream to any focus area of rough texture or dehydration before
moisturising with your regular vitamin A enriched Environ moisturiser.
• Use only in the evenings, 2-3 times per week.
• Apply less frequently during spring and summer.
Please note: Reduce frequency of application during spring and summer.
WHO SHOULD USE IT?
• Alpha Hydroxy Night Cream may be added to your daily routine when there are signs of dehydration and rough texture.
• It may also be useful to help alleviate a retinoid reaction by supporting the acid mantle and moisturising the skin.