COSMETIC FOCUS-CIT 0.1mm HOME NEEDLE STAMP
This meticulously crafted small stamp has been specifically designed
to enable you to focus on specific and hard-to-reach areas such as
your upper lip and eye areas. This needling device is embedded with
durable 0.1mm stainless steel micro-needles.
Together with topical Environ products, this instrument helps to:
• Enhance the effectiveness of the ingredients in topical Environ
• Restore skin tightness in the early stages of ageing
• Speed up the reduction of uneven skin tone and texture.
• Reduce the appearance of fine lines and scars
HOW TO USE
• Skin needs to be well prepared with mild levels of vitamin A before you can start needling. Needle
once your skin is comfortable with at least the second level of the Environ Vitamin STEP-UP SYSTEM™ of moisturisers.
• Start by using it twice a week and slowly increase to daily use.
• Pre-cleanse, cleanse and tone your skin with your preferred Environ products
• Divide your target areas into sections and pat firmly for 3-5 minutes, using mild but firm pressure.
• Follow with your recommended Environ products.
• Rinse the instrument with warm water before and after use, and cleanse once a week with the
Environ Instrument Cleansing Solution.
Please note: This instrument is designed to be used by one person only. Handle with care and do not drop as needles can be damaged. Keep away from children.
WHO SHOULD USE IT?
• All skin types
• Except severe solar keratosis, eczema, psoriasis, raised moles, warts, skin cancer and problematic skin conditions