VITA-BOTANICAL MELA-FADE SERUM SYSTEM 30ml (2 bottles)
Vita-Botanical Mela-Fade Serum System contains a concentrated
blend of vitamins and botanicals to assist in targeting and in
improving the appearance of discolouration, leaving the skin
looking more evenly toned and healthier.
• Geranium Robertianum (Herb Robert) Extract (PrincessCare)
• Cynara Scolymus (Artichoke) Leaf Extract (Biobenety®)
• Lactic Acid
• Alpinia Katsumadai (Ginger Lilies) Seed Extract (ApiniaWhite)
• Hydrolyzed Prunus Domestica (Plum) (Clairju)
• Melia Azadirachta (Neem) Leaf Extract (Neem Leaf Liquid B)
• Prunus Yedeonsis (Yoshino Cherry) Leaf Extract (Sakura
• Cyclopia Intermedia (Honeybush) Leaf/Stem Extract,
Cyclopia Maculata (Honeybush) Leaf/Stem Extract, Cyclopia,
Subternata (Honeybush) Leaf/Stem Extract (Honeybush Extract)
• Intelligent ingredient combinations have been selected that work together to fade and reduce the appearance of pigmentation, uneven skin tone and dark spots.
HOW TO USE
Mela-Fade Serum A and B may be introduced during any stage of the Vitamin STEP-UP SYSTEM™.
• Pre-cleanse, cleanse and tone with your preferred Environ products.
• First apply Mela-Prep Lotion to darkened areas of the skin, morning and evening.
• Then mix equal amounts of Serum A and Serum B in the palm of the hand, gently massage into the pigmented areas of the skin morning and evening.
• Cosmetic needling prior to the application of the Mela-Prep Lotion and Mela-Fade Serum System is recommended for advanced Environ users in the evening.
• Finally apply Intense C-Boost to the full face (if the damage is extensive) / darkened areas (if the damage is localised) of the skin, morning and evening before moisturising with your recommended Environ vitamin A moisturiser and a broad-spectrum sunscreen.
WHO SHOULD USE IT?
• Beautiful and healthy-looking skin is even in tone with a healthy radiance.
• The Mela-Fade Serum System may be added to your daily routine as soon as the visible signs of pigmentation, dark patches and sun damage become visible.